Full-mouth Reconstruction in Orlando, FL : Overmeyer Family Dental
Do you need a total-mouth overhaul? We have the solution for you! At Overmeyer Family Dental, we can help you get the treatments you need to have a healthy, functional smile once more with our Full-mouth reconstruction in Orlando, FL!
What is a full-mouth reconstruction?
A full-mouth reconstruction is designed to help you achieve the healthy, functional smile you deserve! If you are currently living with a damaged smile that does not allow you to eat the foods you love, you are a great candidate for this service. For your full-mouth reconstruction in Orlando, FL procedure, we can combine any number of our restorative treatment options to help you achieve your goals. Contact our team to determine if this is a good course of action for you.
What is the full-mouth reconstruction process like?
The full-mouth reconstruction process actually consists of five simple steps. Let’s walk through them now:
- Schedule your appointment. We can’t do anything else until you visit our office!
- Undergo X-rays and examinations. This process will help us get to know your current situation. It will give us a starting point and allow us to recommend the best course of action for you.
- Create your treatment plan. This is where we will discuss your smile goals and help you choose from our restorative services to create a treatment plan that meets your specific needs.
- Undergo your procedures. Once we have chosen your treatments, we will then schedule them out and help you through them! Depending on your situation, this can take just one visit or a few! Regardless of the number of visits, we will make sure you are comfortable throughout the process.
- Enjoy your new smile! This is the best part of the process! Go eat the foods you love and smile with confidence!
What options can I choose from when creating my treatment plan?
Our team offers a wide variety of restorative dental services that you can choose from when creating your custom treatment plan:
Tooth Fillings– At Overmeyer Family Dental, we use composite resin fillings. These fillings are tooth colored and designed to blend right in with your natural smile. They are easy to place, strong, and long-lasting. Talk to our team if you think you need a filling!
Dental Crowns – Crowns are used to repair damaged teeth. Learn more by visiting our page on dental crowns.
Dental Implants – Missing teeth? We can replace them with conventional or mini dental implants. Learn more by visiting our page on dental implants.
Talk to our team about any other treatment option that you are interested in. During this process, we can suggest what we think would be the best option, but we will always go with what you want to do! We can create an effective treatment plan together.
How can I schedule an appointment?
To schedule your visit, please contact our team directly. You can reach us by calling 407-603-3839. You can also send us a message using our online contact form. Simply fill it out, click submit, and a member of our team will get back with you as soon as possible. We will be delighted to help you find a suitable date and time for your visit!