Trust Our Team For Comfortable Tooth Removal in Orlando
Dr. Tom and Dr. Jessica believe there is nothing better than your natural teeth, and they prefer to help you keep them for as long as possible. However, there are times when tooth removal in Orlando is the only way to maintain the health of your teeth and gums. If you’re faced with one of these situations, you can count on Overmeyer Family Dental to:
- Provide expert and gentle care to remove your tooth.
- If needed, offer you sedation to help you relax during your procedure.
- Help stop your pain so you feel better soon.
- Provide aftercare instructions to ensure a quick and comfortable recovery.
If you think you need a tooth extracted, call us today at (407) 871-3143 to schedule an appointment. Our location is especially convenient for Orlando residents in and near the 32812 ZIP code.
Learn More About Tooth Extractions
There are many reasons a tooth may need to be extracted. When teeth are too decayed or diseased and can’t be saved by root canal therapy, or if they are trapped in your gums and causing infection or severe pain, tooth extractions are necessary. Other cases when tooth extractions may be needed include:
- Extraction to prepare for orthodontic treatment – Orthodontic patients with severe crowding may need to have some teeth extracted. If there is not enough room for braces to reposition teeth properly and correct alignment, tooth removal can give you the extra space needed.
- Wisdom tooth extraction – Your dentist will examine your mouth and determine if your wisdom teeth need to be removed. Extraction is usually done to prevent the pain and damage caused by impaction.
Trust Our Expertise
A tooth extraction is a routine procedure typically completed in one visit, using a local anesthetic. The anesthetic numbs the teeth, bone, and soft tissues so you will feel no pain. We will then loosen the tooth using gentle movement and carefully remove it with specialized tools. This process typically does not take very long and you can go home and begin to heal immediately.
If you’re nervous about your procedure, then inhaled sedation with laughing gas can help you relax. This type of sedation begins to take effect immediately. In minutes you’ll feel warm and fuzzy all over, without worrying a bit about your procedure.
Tooth removal in Orlando can be gentle and comfortable. Call us today to schedule your appointment: (407) 871-3143.