Maintain a Great Grin With an Orlando General Dentist
In addition to our specialty services like dental implants and Fastbraces orthodontics, Overmeyer Family Dental also offers the care of a general dentist in Orlando. Dr. Tom Overmeyer has worked hard keeping the Sunshine State smiling since 1982. Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- Expert care and use of advanced dental tools like digital X-rays and dental lasers.
- Kind and respectful treatment every time you visit us.
- Peace of mind that your oral health is in skilled hands.
- Early detection and treatment of dental problems.
Call us today at (407) 871-3143 to schedule your next visit for general dental care. We’re located at 3221 S. Conway Road, Suite C, near AutoZone.
Treat Your Smile to High-Level Care
Trust our team to provide you comprehensive general dental care that will keep your mouth healthy and your smile dazzling. Below are some of our services:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – The best way to make sure your family has the healthiest smiles possible is to maintain a regular cleaning and exam schedule. To prevent big dental problems, we recommend visiting our office for a checkup at least once every six months.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants are painted directly onto the surfaces of your teeth where they form a protective barrier between your teeth and disease- and decay-causing bacteria. To protect your smile against cavities, consider this preventive option!
- Fluoride Treatment – Fluoride can strengthen tooth enamel and prevent erosion. If you have sensitivity issues, it may be due to weak enamel. Fluoride treatment and varnishes can give your enamel a boost and help keep your teeth healthy.
- Nutritional Counseling – Good nutrition is incredibly important for a healthy body and smile. If you want to help your family maintain happy, healthy smiles, consider what they are taking into their bodies. We can help you and them eat a balanced diet for optimal total body health.
- Custom Mouthguards – If your teeth are at risk of damage due to bruxism (teeth grinding) or contact sports, consider a mouthguard. We can custom fit one that will protect your teeth from injury.
- Gum Disease Treatment – The best way to prevent gum disease is great dental hygiene! However, if your gums have become infected, we can restore their health with a combination of deep cleaning and the noninvasive LANAP technique.