Maintain a Great Grin With Orlando General Dentistry
In addition to our specialty services like dental implants and Fastbraces orthodontics, Overmeyer Family Dental also offers general dentistry in Orlando. Dr. Tom Overmeyer has worked hard keeping the Sunshine State smiling since 1982. Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- Expert care and use of advanced dental tools like digital X-rays and dental lasers.
- Kind and respectful treatment every time you visit us.
- Peace of mind that your oral health is in skilled hands.
- Early detection and treatment of dental problems.
Call us today at (407) 871-3143 to schedule your next visit for general dental care. We’re located at 3221 S. Conway Road, Suite C, near AutoZone.
Treat Your Smile to High-Level Care
Trust our team to provide you comprehensive general dental care that will keep your mouth healthy and your smile dazzling. Below are some of our services:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – The best way to make sure your family has the healthiest smiles possible is to maintain a regular cleaning and exam schedule. To prevent big dental problems, we recommend visiting our office for a checkup at least once every six months.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants are painted directly onto the surfaces of your teeth where they form a protective barrier between your teeth and disease- and decay-causing bacteria. To protect your smile against cavities, consider this preventive option!
- Fluoride Treatment – Fluoride can strengthen tooth enamel and prevent erosion. If you have sensitivity issues, it may be due to weak enamel. Fluoride treatment and varnishes can give your enamel a boost and help keep your teeth healthy.
- Nutritional Counseling – Good nutrition is incredibly important for a healthy body and smile. If you want to help your family maintain happy, healthy smiles, consider what they are taking into their bodies. We can help you and them eat a balanced diet for optimal total body health.
- Custom Mouthguards – If your teeth are at risk of damage due to bruxism (teeth grinding) or contact sports, consider a mouthguard. We can custom fit one that will protect your teeth from injury.
- Gum Disease Treatment – The best way to prevent gum disease is great dental hygiene! However, if your gums have become infected, we can restore their health with a combination of deep cleaning and the noninvasive LANAP technique.