Enjoy a Complete Set of Teeth Again With Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Orlando
How much better would your life be if you had a mouth full of beautiful, functional teeth? When you need to have all or most of your teeth replaced, we can help with an Orlando full-mouth reconstruction. Overmeyer Family Dental offers the treatments you need to:
- Eat any kind of delicious food you want.
- Enjoy dining out again without having to pick and choose from the menu.
- Walk confidently into a room with a dazzling and genuine smile.
- Feel comfortable in romantic situations, without fear of embarrassment.
Call our friendly dentist office today to schedule your consultation: (407) 871-3143. We’re located at 3221 S. Conway Road, Suite C in the 32812 ZIP code.
Rehabilitate Your Smile & Your Bite
If you’re living with a damaged smile that doesn’t allow you to eat the foods you love, you are a great candidate for a full-mouth rehabilitation. We can combine any number of our restorative treatment options to help you achieve your goals.
The full-mouth reconstruction process actually consists of five simple steps:
- Schedule your appointment. We can’t do anything else until you visit our office!
- Undergo X-rays and an examination. This will help us get to know your current situation and give us a starting point to recommend the best course of action for you.
- Create your treatment plan. We will discuss your smile goals and help you choose from our restorative services to create your unique treatment plan.
- Undergo your procedures. Once we have chosen your treatments, we will then schedule them and help you through them! Depending on your situation, this can take just one visit or a few.
- Enjoy your new smile! This is the best part of the process – go eat the foods you love and smile with confidence!
Explore All Your Restorative Dental Options
Our team offers a wide variety of dental restorations that you can choose from when creating your custom treatment plan:
Tooth Fillings – We use composite resin fillings that are tooth-colored and designed to blend right in with your natural smile. They are easy to place, strong, and long-lasting.
Dental Crowns & Bridges – Crowns are used to repair damaged teeth. Bridges will replace one or more teeth in a row.
Dental Implants – Missing teeth? We can replace them with conventional or mini dental implants.
Dentures – Either full or partial dentures will restore your teeth and help you eat and smile comfortably again.
Get back your smile with an Orlando full-mouth reconstruction. Call us today at (407) 871-3143 to schedule your consultation.