Put Some Glam in Your Smile With Orlando Cosmetic Dentistry
Your smile is one of the first things that people notice about you. If your teeth are healthy but you are unhappy about the way they look, Overmeyer Family Dental can help! Dr. Thomas Overmeyer and Dr. Jessica Overmeyer provide Orlando cosmetic dentistry to turn even the dullest teeth into photo-ready smiles. Our treatment will help you:
- Improve your confidence to comfortably socialize and mingle.
- Feel better about yourself overall.
- Enjoy a younger and more attractive appearance.
Call us today to schedule your cosmetic consultation: (407) 871-3143. Our friendly office is found at 3221 S. Conway Road, Suite C – next to AutoZone.
Trust Us to Transform Your Smile
No matter what shape your teeth are in currently, our team has the tools and know-how to create a dramatic new smile for you. Below are some of our cosmetic dental services:
- Teeth Whitening – Whitening is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to touch up your smile. We design custom bleaching trays prefilled with peroxide gel so you can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home. Our professional-strength products work faster and more effectively than drugstore brands.
- Dental Bonding – This treatment uses tooth-colored resin to correct minor chips, cracks, or fractures. Bonding is easy, very affordable, and can be completed in one office visit.
- Dental Veneers – If you are looking for a long-lasting way to brighten your smile, porcelain veneers are the perfect option. Veneers are thin porcelain shells cemented to the front of the tooth to hide major imperfections.
- Tooth Fillings – Silver amalgam fillings used to be the only way to restore damaged teeth. We offer tooth-colored fillings made from composite resin that are metal-free and mercury-free. They blend in with your natural teeth, making them invisible. These fillings are strong and reliable and are the most aesthetic way to treat a cavity.
- Porcelain Dental Crowns – Our team offers all-porcelain crowns to repair broken or damaged teeth. They eliminate the dark line near the gums characteristic of metal-and-porcelain crowns. All-porcelain crowns are healthy and natural-looking, plus modern materials have increased their strength significantly.
- Orthodontic Treatment – Our short-term orthodontic options are great for both teens and adults! Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to create movement, while Six Month Smiles uses clear ceramic brackets and tooth-colored wires. Both options are comfortable and produce quick, beautiful results.